New Design Team Member

Hello! My name is Diane from Ohio originally, but have Kentucky home for the last 30 years.  I am a wife, mother of two grown sons, two fantastic daughter in laws and my three precious grandchildren!  My blog is www.happyscrapperdiane.blogspot.com and so happy to join this amazing design team . I am a retired scrapbook store owner and have loved crafting as long as I can remember.  I started scrapbooking 17 years ago and haven't stopped.  I make cards and love all types of paper crafts.  I bought my Silhouette Cameo and found SVG files in August last year and haven't looked back!  It is is easy to create beautiful projects and finding just what I need is a snap!  One of my recent projects was a tile using the Monogram letter K from Snapdragon Snippets and it is one of my favorites.  I have also created personal note cards using the same design.  I am looking forward to sharing lots of great projects with you.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Diane!! So happy to have you join our team! I love your vinyl project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tile, Diane! I also love making monogrammed tiles and plan on using SDS monogram for that purpose very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane, I'm so glad to get the chance to "meet" the other new members of the Snapdragon Snippets design team! We're practically neighbors with you in Kentucky and me in Southern Illinois. Maybe someday we'll get to meet in real life!

    Peace, Love and Joy,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your Monogram? Very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails