Father's Day Box Card

Hello! Ruthie here again! How is your Friday? mine just great!! getting ready for the 3 day weekend!!! Today I bring you this Father’s Day Dad Stuff Box Card  that you can also find at the Silhouette Online Store. I love it and it's just perfect for the upcoming Father's Day in June 15th. 


This Father’s Day Dad Stuff Box Card it's very easy to assemble like all the files from SnapDragon Snippets. This card comes with a T-Shirt and a tie, a desktop computer, a spanner, a ball on a tee and a fish (that I didn't cut.)


You can see the sentiments LOVE YOU AND DAD, also comes with FATHER wording. 


Here you can see a close up of the LOVE YOU. I'm so in love of the box card, that I'm thinking in doing more for my husband and friends, because this one is reserved for my dad. 


And finally the box card closed. You can put it in an envelope and mail it and still looks beautiful!!!


Hope you like it and inspire you to make tons of this for the Father's Day!! Remember you still have 8 days to enter in our May contest

You can find all this beautiful files at Portfolio for Snapdragon Snippets and this Father’s Day Dad Stuff Box Card also at the Silhouette Online Store.

See you next time and Happy Friday!!


Files used: Design ID #60278  Father’s Day Dad Stuff Box Card

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails