Buzzing Bee and a Sunflower

How is everyone doing this fine fall day? I hope you've gotten some fall crafting done these past few weeks. The temperatures have gotten cooler and the sunflowers are in glorious full bloom which makes this 3D Sunflower Box ID #46801 irresistible.

I just love the way the top of this box is and that bee is the perfect buzzing addition.



I spritzed the box with my Glimmer Mist in Kiwi (I couldn't get a good picture of the glitter mist on the box.) before adding the layers to the top. I also used a paperclip that I twisted with my jewelry making tools to uplift that adorable little bumblebee.

This is a great little box to fill with goodies for a teacher, family friend or relative!

Have a great creative day! Jearise from Lorby's World

Look what's going on at Snapdragon Snippets.

Don't forget about our September challenge going on now! Get creative with our files and link up here September Fall Contest with Snapdragon Snippets and SVG Attic.

Do you like to working with cutting files? Are you a big fan of Snapdragon Snippets? If so, Snapdragon Snippet is having a design team call. You can get all the information here: Snapdragon Snippets Design Team Entries are due no later then September 21st with new design team being announced on September 24th.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails